Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Start small

Look Maw, I'm on the internet!

Now I'm gonna be rich. Just look at all these things I can do now to make money online. Here is one says I can make $10,000.00 a month and all I gotta do is send them $20.00, whoopee, we can finally get that new car or even add more rooms to the house. Aw here is another one, I can earn six figure income. Here I can make 120% in 10 days? Wow that sounds almost to good to be true. Man there is so many here where do I start?

Sound familiar? That was me ten years ago. Now I have finally gotten back on top of things cause I found out that you can get into more than you can handle. I guess I must have joined everything that there was out there. Paid to reads, Paid to Surf, Gold Club, eBay, pretty soon I must have been a member of a gazillion programs. It wasn't long til I was getting emails from everywhere, from folks that I never heard of, my mail box was just overflowing with offers to show me how to make money and I would join up cause the ones I had weren't making me any money.

Then I started searching for information on how to make money online. I found a lot of stuff out there but didn't seem to understand much of what "the Gurus" were talking about. I spent a lot of money buying e-books and stuff like that to better understand the language that they,"the Gurus", were using, no help at all, I finally realized that they don't want you to understand what they are talking about so they can sell you more books and get richer.

Like I stated at the beginning, you may want to consider starting with one or two good programs that you can build until they are able to sustain themselves while you add more to the mix. I would suggest two or three good downline building programs like Marketing Pond, Viral Pond, Global Team Club, Spiderweb, Team builder, or some like that. This is a small list there are hundreds of them out there and most are real good. Some charge you to be a membership fee, and some are free.

For anyone wanting to make money for free online there are two programs that are essential, in my opinion, they are ones that you install and forget you even have them until you get money added to your PayPal account. Gomez Peer, is a bar that runs in the back ground of your pc measuring the real-world performance of Web sites — from the end-user's perspective. This is a way to find the bottle necks of the internet and correct them. They need all types of connections, from dial-up to Broadband. The other is an advertising type called The Bar, You click on ads from this and earn money, .004 cents per ad viewed for 5 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment