Friday, February 20, 2009

Hot dang! great things ahead

Has it been a week already? Boy time sure does fly when you are doing something you enjoy. I was led to this great new place this week and I have been busy trying to tell everyone I know about it. It's called PyraBang and it has been around for a spell but it was geared mostly to politics and other news types. The MLM crowd is now moving in and one should get in if they want a good spot. This is a true spillover type downline but it also is geared to the paying member. You earn from each member that joins using your page. Free members can earn to but only on people they refer and that upgrade.

What is PyraBang, you ask?

It's the New Media! PyraBang is a brand new science called "information economy."

Imagine a world where anyone is able to almost instantly inform everyone else about breaking news, revolutionary new products and services that improve their lives without having to go through the bottleneck that is the main stream media! Imagine also a world where it costs nothing, or you actually make a profit by getting the word out! That is what we are creating with PyraBang!

Anyway since I can't get my mind into today's post I'm going to just let you go on over there and look at the FAQ yourself to see what it is all about. I will tell you this much, I joined yesterday and this morning I had 5 people in my group and I had only advertised in two places yesterday. one was from my advertising and the rest were "spillover"

I have another post that I try to keep up along with this it is located here, hope you will stop by and check it out too. By not putting the same stuff in all the blogs and pointing you to them I can earn higher ratings at Google so more people will see all my information that I spread around over the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment